Our mission is to bridge education research and practice to foster excellence and equity in education.
- We produce knowledge by carrying out rigorous applied research in authentic educational settings.
- We spread knowledge by informing initial teacher training and continuous professional development with evidence on what works in education.
- We improve education by translating research results in accessible tools tailored to the needs of teachers and schoolleaders.
- We weigh on the public debate on education by informing policy makers with evidence on educational improvement.
- Grounded in research: world class educational scholars as prof. dr. Paul Kirschner and prof. dr. Daniel Muijs
- Built on partnerships
- Focused on improvement
- Driven by impact